We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa 4 Seasons or Spa in town

West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
12,405 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Spa 4 Seasons or Spa in town

My family and I will be staying in the 4 seasons Teton Villiage. I would love to treat my wife to a spa. My question is should I book her an appointment at the 4 Seasons spa or is there a spa either in town or in Jackson that one would recomend. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Jackson
Jackson
Jackson Hole, WY
Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
167 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa 4 Seasons or Spa in town

My opinion is book the spa at the Four Seasons. That way her room is right there when done if she wants to rest or clean up

Edited: 17 July 2016, 14:49
West Windsor...
Destination Expert
for Newark, New Jersey, Binghamton
Level Contributor
12,405 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spa 4 Seasons or Spa in town

Thanks

Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta, Savannah
Level Contributor
17,779 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spa 4 Seasons or Spa in town

I've not been to that Four Seasons but I've enjoy spa days at other 4S when on vacation. I would recommend the 4S. Don't overschedule that day so she can enjoy the spa amenities along with her treatments. What a great gift!

4. Re: Spa 4 Seasons or Spa in town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2017, 23:17