We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

da third house

Denver, Co
Level Contributor
1 post
71 reviews
Save Topic
da third house

I don't have a question but I can't figure out how to just post a comment. We really liked da third house. It was a incredibly inexpensive for Hawaii. The room was pretty. There was a lovely patio out the back sliding doors with a table and chairs. The owner brought a continental breakfast with coffee that was just fine for the price we paid. I'm surprised we got any breakfast at all for that price. And it was out of Kona and private and quiet. The back faces west so we saw a sunset every night. Great with wine! I would definitely recommend da third house if you are in Hawaii on a budget.

Arlington, VA
Level Contributor
1,479 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: da third house

Another one post wonder?

Island of Hawaii...
Destination Expert
for Hilo, Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
39,621 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: da third house

Nancy, I have no idea what you're replying to, but do not hit the Ask a Question box, as that starts a new topic.

With the topic open in which you wish to reply, scroll down below the bottom post and there's already a REPLY box, or hit the orange Reply button that sits in the bottom right corner of every post.

If by "post a comment" you meant start a new topic to discuss something that isn't a question per se, you did the right thing, but I have to warn you that the forum doesn't respond well to a first post that is a review of a lodging or other business. You kind of need to earn your credibility with posts that either ask questions or help people by answering their questions ... thus proving you didn't just post a review here at the suggestion of the owner.

There is a review section, but you can only review hotels and B&B's unless the rental owner has signed up with Flipkey.

Edited: 19 February 2012, 05:08
Hayden Lake, ID
Level Contributor
1,605 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: da third house

I always wonder how one gets to 600+ posts without starting at 1.

4. Re: da third house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 21:15