We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lava Viewing from the air and sea

Which Volcano hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Calgary
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Lava Viewing from the air and sea

Hello,

Are there any tours by boat to see the lava entering the sea other then Lava Ocean Tours?

Is there a straight forward website that gives a day to day summary of whether the lava is entering the sea. I find the parks one a little confusing.

Are the air tours worth it?

11. Re: Lava Viewing from the air and sea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 January 2013, 19:35
Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
1,470 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Lava Viewing from the air and sea

Jim, the lava hike sounds great and it was our second choice if the boat didn't go due to weather. My husband and kids would have loved it but it would probably have been too grueling for me.

I am 60 years oldI walk several miles a day but my balance isn't the best and I would not risk a fall on lava.

The walk sounds great for those physically able to do it.

13. Re: Lava Viewing from the air and sea

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2013, 11:59
14. Re: Lava Viewing from the air and sea

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2014, 05:17