We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

volcano area lodging

British Columbia
Level Contributor
326 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
volcano area lodging

we are heading to the big island in a few months. As we will be staying on the west side

of the island we are planning a one night trip with lodging near volcano village. Can you

recommend a hotel or b and b - price point - max 150. main thing is it's clean, two adults

and breakfast included or not. thanks.

Big Island, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
27,709 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: volcano area lodging

There is a Top Question on the right hand side of the forum exclusively dedicated to east side lodging and within there is a topic about one night lodging options in Volcano. Many will be well within your price range. If after reading through that TQ you still have questions or have a few options you've narrowed down, let us know.

Edited: 20 December 2013, 01:54
pzp
Kauai, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Kapaa
Level Contributor
23,928 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: volcano area lodging

I've stayed at My Island B&B for that price range. Very nice. Nothing fancy, but nice. Fresh-baked goodies with the Continental breakfast.

Island of Hawaii...
Destination Expert
for Hilo, Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
38,668 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: volcano area lodging

There are some very cute places linked in the topic Shea mentioned. I think I made notes with most of my links as to whether they were on the affordable side.

There are no hotels, but a vacation rental is an option that many choose as well as B&B.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
2,574 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: volcano area lodging

My Island B&B is good for a budget place and check out the the In Law Room w/ Private bath is in your price range. The continental breakfast is plenty to eat.

The Kilauea Lodge is worth splurging for for a bit more as well. Both places are on the same road on the far end of Volcano Village just minutes from the park. Check out the reviews here for other lodging ideas.

5. Re: volcano area lodging

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2014, 05:18