We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mauna Lani Condos

La Jolla, California
Level Contributor
539 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Mauna Lani Condos

I am looking for a condo rental and am totally confused by what is available at Mauna Lani. Can somebody help me straighten this out? I have looked at the Villages and the Fairways, I believe.

Some have mentioned walking distance to private beach. I thought private beaches didn't exist in Hawaii.

I need a map or a website to get a handle of all that is available.

Mahalo

OC, CA
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Mauna Lani Condos

All beaches have public access. The problem is typically parking.

The only condo's at Mauna Lani that are reasonably close (10 to 15 minutes) are at the Point. Most of the units have some kind of ocean view, some spectacular. Unless you are on the golf course the Villages units are packed together very closely, nice inside, but close. Fairways are about the same.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
14,073 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Mauna Lani Condos

The Mauna Lani Terrace condos are also close to both beaches. The Point condos are closer to the shoreline, but those are rocky cliff-like areas. Depending on which Terrace building you are in (see the map on the ML website) you are 5-10 minutes to the main beach or 5-15 to the boathouse beach.

hawaii
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Mauna Lani Condos

Aloha,

Of the new properties that have been built on the Mauna Lani Resort in the past year only one property is within reasonable walking distance of a beach and that is the Palm Villas at Mauna Lani across from the Spa. There is a paved walkway to the beach, and the walk is about 8 to 10 minutes. The Properties themselves are very nice 2 bed, 2 bed with loft, and 3 bedroom condos.

Mahalo,

Dan

14. Re: Mauna Lani Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 13:19