We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

So are Kingsland and Bay club on the same premises

Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
262 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
So are Kingsland and Bay club on the same premises

Hi looking at responses thank you. Is there a map of this area so I can see how far apart the Bay Club and Kings Land are from the Hilton Village. Can you use the facilities at each of the accommodations???

Big Island, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
28,527 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: So are Kingsland and Bay club on the same premises

They are both within Waikoloa Beach resort, I'm not sure what you mean by "Hilton Village". They are not within the Hilton resort. if you stay at Kings Land you can use the Hilton facilities, but I'm not sure about the Bay Club although I think it's the same. The pools are quieter and nicer at Kings Land than at the Hilton IMO.

This thread may help you:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g60608-i629-k69625…

Edited: 08 November 2013, 05:08
Big Island, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
28,527 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: So are Kingsland and Bay club on the same premises

To clarify, you can only use the Kings Land or Bay Club pools/facilities of you are staying at that specific complex.

Island of Hawaii...
Destination Expert
for Hilo, Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
39,099 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: So are Kingsland and Bay club on the same premises

From what I remember of the recent discussion, the Bay Club does not include Hilton hotel pool and guest amenities.

Used to be that people could stay at Bay Club both through HGVC and not, and there was Hilton use when rented through HGVC, but I havenʻt heard that mentioned in some time, and it has very likely changed. On this map I found, Bay Club is not designated HGVC as Kohala Suites and Kingsʻ Land are. Best to communicate directly.

There is a map of Waikoloa Beach Resort on the overall resort map.

www.waikoloabeachresort.com

For future reference, if you have a question like wanting a map, try web image searching something like Kings Land Waikoloa Map or Waikoloa resort map, and youʻll get many interesting results almost instantly.

Here is one:

waikoloa-realty.com/wri-images/mapresort-6.j…

If the maps look blurry, adjust your browser magnification until they come into focus.

Bolton, Canada
Level Contributor
450 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: So are Kingsland and Bay club on the same premises

Just to clarify,you may use the facilities at the Hilton Village resort,a mile away for free, if staying at Kingland(hilton). Both are on the same road. The Bay club is a separate resort and has no ties with either Hilton.The bay Club is also on the same road as both Hiltons.

The pools imo. are just as nice if not nicer if staying at Kingsland.I stayed here in oct.2013 and visited the Hilton Village resort, The Village has many smaller resturants and is the larger resort of the two, has dolphin pool and a sandy man made beach(not on the ocean) more like a pond beach on the property.

I preferred the pools at the Kingsland, much quieter and warmer, they even have a adult area at one end with lots of chairs. At the Hilton Village their is very little shade and you had to hunt to find a place to sit.

BTW" there is a free shuttle between the resorts, and you can drive and park for free in the Villages lot, just get valet to punch your ticket you get from the Kingland when checking in.

Edited: 15 December 2013, 16:26
5. Re: So are Kingsland and Bay club on the same premises

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Waikoloa