We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Island Gourmet Market, Waikoloa

Which Waikoloa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coquitlam, Canada
Level Contributor
40 posts
163 reviews
Save Topic
Island Gourmet Market, Waikoloa

I tried doing a search, but the newest was 2009. I will be at the Aston Shores for 5 nights.

Will be tied up in meetings every day, all day at the Hilton. Will not stay at the Hiltons" long story long ago" Google Maps shows it a 15 minute walk to the Hilton or Queens Market.

My question is about the Gourmet Market. Is it just a big ABC Store, or can you really get fresh food there. I will not have a car, cause it would just set for 5 days. I understand there is no street lighting in Waikoloa Resort? Do they have side walks along the road? Any Info would be helpful.

Thanks

Big Island, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Island of Hawaii
Level Contributor
25,050 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Island Gourmet Market, Waikoloa

I thought there was a shuttle between the two for a while that closed up shop during the recession but I could be wrong. Regardless, I agree it would be something I would think would get a lot of use.

alberta
Level Contributor
229 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Island Gourmet Market, Waikoloa

Yesterday there was a taxi out in front of the condo where we're staying, and just for laughs I asked the driver what the cost would be for a one-way trip from Hali'i Kai to Mauna Lani. She said $25 - $30! After I picked my jaw up off the ground, I thought to myself that I'd walk it before I'd pay $60 round-trip to take a taxi there!!!

13. Re: Island Gourmet Market, Waikoloa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2015, 06:16