We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We are finally here!!!

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
We are finally here!!!

You must really love a place to travel for many many hours to get to Paradise!!! What a trip!! American really crams you in there//I guess they all do these days!

It is a beautiful day here!!! Went to Hanalei this morning for a quick MDay Bfast at Kalypso"s/ good food. I just wanted to sit at a table and eat!!

Sorry you guys Im not used to this computer. The trades are really blowing. Walked around Hanalei for a while and picked up some things...of course had to go to "on the Road to Hanalei" Great store.

Went to Anahola//Dh wanted wild boar. Came with grilled red potatoes and corn on the cob for $10.00. Nice people/great Lillikoi products also/etc. Open on weekends. Hubby didnt want huli huli chicken{I havent tasted the boar yet}. Came back to NS and stopped at Paradise Cafe for a cocktail and chill a bit. Lapperts giving free Scoops to Mother"s!!!! WOOHOO!! Told the nice ladies at Paradise I would watch the place while thy went to get their scoops~~~Vanilla mac nut with cocunut and caramel!! Heaven!!

Gonna watch the sun set and take some pics!! wish you were here!!

Aloha... for now

Seattle Washington
Level Contributor
812 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: We are finally here!!!

Aloha Cindy, Glad you survived the long plane ride and are enjoying paradise. Savor every sunset and of course soak in all the natural beauty.

Same to all that are on Island or heading over!

Lake Macquarie...
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: We are finally here!!!

I'm sure your trip will be wonderful, after all the wildness at home. Just remember to switch off the cyclone homing beacon!

13. Re: We are finally here!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2010, 05:18