We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
55,168 posts
422 reviews
Save Topic
Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

So my family went to the Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company this morning after church to see about this rude service and uncooperative attitude.

Wow, guess what? It was great! Everyone was friendly and very accomodating when we tweaked our orders.

I had the Upcountry with Portugese sausage and I asked for and got cafe fried potatoes in addition to my rice. My father had the Upcountry as well, my mother had and loved the sweet bread french toast and two of my boys had the Bonzo burrito, which they raved about.

Not sure what the rest of the group had because we split into two tables to make it easier for them since we had a total of 12 people.

San Clemente, CA
Level Contributor
2,598 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

LOL!!!!!! Oh, that is sort of mean. You made me laugh, though. I'm staying in Kalaheo but I'm sure I won't be eating there since we are stayin at a B and B. :D

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
Level Contributor
1,972 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

scottca075,

Glad you had a good experience. This is one of our favorite places to eat on Kauai. We've been there numerous times and never had a bad experience. Getting a table can be a challenge and we meet residents there for late breakfasts when we can. 12 people must have really be a challenge.

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
17,377 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

hula4me is correct. Two lines - one for carryout, one for dining in. Want to make sure they know what you want to do? Ask for the number for the table , find a table and sit down. They'll match up the order with your number on the table, bring it to you.

This place IS busy and it can be confusing to some. I've never had a bad breakfast there though. My favorite is their Sunset Kahili omelet, complete with sour cream and Portugese sausage. NOT for those on a diet.

Michigan
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

<<They'll match up the order with your number on the table, bring it to you>>

Yes this is exactly what they did for us! and we chose to sit outside. It was SO GOOD. Can't wait to go back in Feb.

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
Level Contributor
1,972 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

Kauaigerl00,

We'll be there in February. Meet you for breakfast? LOL. We'll be ones scarfing the coffee and awesome food.

Michigan
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

<<We'll be there in February. Meet you for breakfast? LOL>>

When in Feb? We will be there the last week of Feb and first week of March! :)

Toms River, New...
Destination Expert
for Kapolei
Level Contributor
1,972 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

We'll be there Feb 20th to 27th although if the airfare is really good we might stay until the 28th. Right now it looks like we'll save $600 if we stay an extra day. I don't know, an extra day in paradise and save $600???? Tough decision!

Michigan
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

<<We'll be there Feb 20th to 27th although if the airfare is really good we might stay until the 28th.

ALL THE WAY FROM NJ?????? OUCH I would ADD more than ONE day! :)

San Clemente, CA
Level Contributor
2,598 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

You guys are all tempting me to walk in there with some hot pink bike shorts and pose with the staff for a photo!!!

20. Re: Kalaheo Cafe & Coffee Company Great Breakfast This Morning!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2010, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Kalaheo