We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for lodging for one night...

Waukegan, Illinois
12 posts
Save Topic
looking for lodging for one night...

We arrive in Kauai on a Friday morning in July... but our condo stay on the North Shore isn't until Saturday. We are two adults and two teens. Can anyone suggest a reasonable place to stay for just ONE night while we are in transition? We will have a rental car.

Port Lavaca, Texas
Level Contributor
606 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for lodging for one night...

We also are flying in a day earlier than our condo reservation. The flight was so much cheaper that way. I have made reservations at the Garden Island Inn. It seemed to have pretty good reviews...but since we don't get there until June...I can't give you a personal opinion. Close to the airport and the Duke’s.

California
Level Contributor
36,733 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: looking for lodging for one night...

I would suggest looking into Aloha Beach Hotel.

Venice, Florida
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: looking for lodging for one night...

Another reasonably priced option just up the road is the Islander on the Beach, which will also rent rooms by the night. It is on the ocean and walking distance to several restuarants and shops. It is usually cheapest to rent from an owner there, just check out VRBO.com and search under Islander on the Beach.

4. Re: looking for lodging for one night...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 12:19