We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
12 posts
175 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

Hi All,

We are visiting the Bali Hai in February. I wanted to know about the 3 bedroom RCi Exchange rooms. We just recently bought a Hilton Grand Vacations timeshare. We are using our points through the RCi exchange program to stay at the Bali Hai. I am trying to figure out the bed situation? Does anyone know how many beds are in each room and if there is a sofa bed? Can you really sleep 8 in the 3 bedroom?

Thank you for any advice :)

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,597 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

According to the Wyndham site, all the 3 bedrooms are presidential units. From the floor plan, it shows 2 master bedrooms with king beds and another bedroom with 2 doubles. Usually in presidential units there aren't sleeper sofas or murphy beds and I can't find info saying otherwise. With that configuration, you can sleep 8 as long as 2 people sleep in each of the doubles.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
12 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

I read somewhere that the RCI exchange rooms are not as nice as the rooms the Wyndham owners receive. I was worried when I was looking at the floor plan because I thought the room we get might be different.

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,597 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

I think all the 3 bedrooms are presidential so they would all be the same---and very nice. You can call the Bali Hai main office and ask them.

Burr Ridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
3,900 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

My experience with Wyndham on Kauai last month wasn't very good at all. I hope yours is better!

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,597 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

Our experience with Wyndham on Kauai has been great---although we always stay at Wyndham Kauai Beach Villas (11 times so far).

Denver
Destination Expert
for Poipu
Level Contributor
3,360 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

Epi, didn't you stay at Ka Eo Kai? That property is nothing like Bali Hai Villas. We really enjoyed WBHV, just didn't love Princeville. We exchanged through RCI and had a nice 2 BR unit in one of the newer buildings (I called two weeks out and requested it).

Hanover...
Level Contributor
263 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

Glad I saw this thread. I had obtained an exchange to Ka Eo Kai but just read the reviews here which are much worse than the ones on RCI. I just called RCI and cancelled it and booked Wyndham Bali Hai for same week. We are also staying a week at Kiahuna Plantation as well. Have stayed several times at Kauai Beach villas and like those but wanted to try the north shore. You guys may have saved me from a bad experience. Thanks!

Denver
Destination Expert
for Poipu
Level Contributor
3,360 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

Sara, check out my review of the WBHV on my blog: …blogspot.com/p/timeshare-reviews.html for more details.

Hanover...
Level Contributor
263 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

Thanks- good job on reviews. I will contact resort ahead and request updated unit for sure.

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
3,597 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai 3 bedroom RCi Exchange

One thing about Ka eo Kai that is nice is they recently (within a year or 2) renovated the units----so I'm told.