We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui to Kauai 1st time

Jackson, MI
Level Contributor
3 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Maui to Kauai 1st time

Hello first timers here for our 10 year wedding anniversary. I think we are going to do 6 days at Maui and 4 days at Kauai. Anyone have recs for accommodations in Kauai? Looking for romantic.

California
Level Contributor
9,707 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui to Kauai 1st time

Budget? Time of year? Condo, cottage, or hotel?

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
40,876 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui to Kauai 1st time

yes, do share some details - then you will get plenty of recommendations. :)

California
Level Contributor
37,628 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui to Kauai 1st time

Romantic is different to different people.

Romantic to me would be a suite overlooking the water at a really nice hotel or better yet a house overlooking Anini Beach.

Many anniversary visitors like Koa Kea Hotel in Poipu because they have A+ service, its small and intimate with no kids. Other people might think romantic is a tent under the stars. Been there done that.... I want pampering for anniversaries.

So if you want the regulars to help, give us more details. Where are you staying on Maui? That might tell us something about you. General questions are tought to answer.

4. Re: Maui to Kauai 1st time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2015, 06:16