Visiting Kauai in a couple of weeks... Can't wait.
1. Can anyone recommend a photography tour that takes you to places that only the locals know about.
2. Also, great local non tourist restaurants with great Chinese food?
3. Can anyone advise what's the best boat to take for the Napali Coast Cruise. Do some boats handle the waves better than others?
4. Trying to convince myself to take an aerial tour of Napali would love to do it... but afraid I would get sick . What would have a smoother ride helicopter or plane?
4. Can anyone recommend a hiking trail for beginner's where you can see the Napali coast, and maybe waterfalls ?
A lot of different subjects here I guess, Thanking you in advance.
For anyone who's interested I asked Forum before about car rentals, someone gave me advice about acquiring one thru my credit card. GREAT advice I saved a ton.