We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turtle Cove Suites

Franklin...
Level Contributor
228 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Turtle Cove Suites

Hello All:

Looking for nice digs in Kauai for 5 nights with my fiancee for my honeymoon. Just noticed Turtle Cove Suites due to a forum on TA, and wondering if anyone has updated info on it? I looked at TA reviews, and the most recent is last January 2008, mostly all good reviews, but wondering why no one has posted over the past year? Also, there was noisy construction going on right around there last year when people were posting- is this still going on? These places look exactly like what we would want after all of my searching! But, I don't want to have noisy construction the whole time! Thanks for your feedback as always.

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,387 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turtle Cove Suites

I found some more recent reviews:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g60625-d456881-…

I've never stayed here but we do stay in the neighborhood frequently. It is a quiet residential area with very little noise. You are only about 2-3 blocks from Baby's Beach (Hoona Road). The reviews look great.

2. Re: Turtle Cove Suites

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 05:22