We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Spaces at Kiahuna Plantation

Texas
Level Contributor
815 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Parking Spaces at Kiahuna Plantation

Hello everyone,

Looks like we're going to be staying at the Kiahuna Plantation late August. Since I'm not the one making the reservations/dealing with the owner, I want to ask for your help.

We probably will have two rental cars. Two years ago on another island, most all condos allowed only one parking space per condo unit. I'm finding out about what the practice is at Kiahuna, but in case that IS the case, only one spot, has anyone encountered this challenge, and if so, where can we park a second car at Kiahuna, or nearby??

Thank you all for your help.

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,715 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking Spaces at Kiahuna Plantation

Jane, you can park a second car at Kiahuna. Because of Plantation Gardens, there is extra parking available; no parking spots are designated. Even at Christmas last year when Kiahuna was full, there was good space.

You just need to ask for an additional parking pass when you register. I asked the front desk a minute ago; they said absolutely no problem.

Enjoy Kiahuna!

2. Re: Parking Spaces at Kiahuna Plantation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2009, 07:32