We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

Big Sky MT
7 posts
Save Topic
Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

We are looking for a 3 bedroom condo or home in the Poipu area for May 25 -June 1.

Let me know if you have any recommendations.

Venice, Florida
Destination Expert
for Kauai
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

How about giving us a little more information? -- budget?, oceanfront? any particular amenities?

California
Level Contributor
37,230 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

I thought you were looking for one on the East side. The website Napaguy gave you will be good for rentals all over the island.

Here are some other sites to check over:

www.maui-rbc.com/maps_kauai/poipu_map.htm

www.wizardpub.com/kauai/kauaerials.html

This last website gives you an excellent arial view of each condo and how to rent it.

Parrish Rentals is very good for rentals in Poipu too. I would call them and let them help you out.

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,896 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

Aloha from Kaua'i!

I would also recommend the Parrish Collection here on the South Shore - they have been around for many, many years (used to be called Grantham) and are still very highly regarded for vacation rentals here in the Po'ipu Beach area.

http://www.parrishkauai.com/

Good luck!

Malama Pono,

Janet

Big Sky MT
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

We have a couple differetnt families joining us.

We are looking for budget friendly, doesnt have to be on the water and near the Hyatt.

California
Level Contributor
37,230 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

Parrish has their rentals based on price and how nice they are furnished. Give them a call and let them tell you what they have open. That time of the year is getting busy.

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,708 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

I'm a huge fan of Parrish! Great customer service and conceirge services. Their properties are also very well maintained.

We stayed on the golf course in June 2007. A very nice 3 bedroom with a nice view. www.parrishkauai.com/kauai-homes/HALEK.html

They have other 3 bedrooms available.

parrishkauai.com/kauai-homes/3-bedroom.html

Also, this house used to be rented thru Parrish but it's now on VRBO. Right next to the Hyatt, it's a fabulous home. I love this one; we stayed here in December 2004. Yes, it's as nice as the pictures.... better, actually.

http://www.vrbo.com/174877

Edited: 27 January 2010, 06:19
Los Angeles...
Destination Expert
for Venice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Level Contributor
9,326 posts
484 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

I would recommend that you also contact Suite Paradise, which is a Real Estate/Management Company on the South Side and has many condos to offer. Check the website and then follow-up with a phone call. The nicest people.

Here is a condo that I have bookmarked for years. May be something y'all could use http://www.poipuplace.com/

Good luck!

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
16,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

I would recommend you check out the Regency and the Regency Villas at Poipu Kai. One is a little newer than the other but they're both new construction , have 3-bedrooms, 2 level, all the bells and whistles, air conditoning, and just a 5 minute walk down the hill to the beaches. You'll find a number of them with this operation:

http://luxurykauai.com/ (click on the first 2 - Regency Resort and The Regency Villas at Poipu Kai

Also, this operaton has about 6 of them. I've heard great things about this smaller operation. Many times the smaller operations give the more personal touch. It should go right to the Regency listings but if not, go to the home page, click on poipu, then click on South shore.

greatvacationretreats.com/kauai-ss-retreats.…

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
16,998 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

Anna Roz, that's a great looking condo you posted. (Poipu Place). Where is that one located? In Poipu Kai?

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,708 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Looking for a vacation rental in Poipu area in May

<<that's a great looking condo you posted. (Poipu Place). Where is that one located? In Poipu Kai?>>

Manualoha Condo # 704 Building #7, Garden View

Isn't this the building that had that horrible fire last year? Or was the fire in building 6? The website also says: "This home not available, but others are. Click here."

Edited: 27 January 2010, 23:06