We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wifi at Lawai Beach resort

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Wifi at Lawai Beach resort

We will be staying at the Lawai Beach resort in the Fall. Does anyone know if they have Wifi in the units or "hot spots" on the property?

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,497 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wifi at Lawai Beach resort

There are several reviews of Lawai Beach Resort on TA. They mention internet in the room (not wi-fi) and an additional $60/week resort fee.

tripadvisor.com/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

"the resort fees (60$) included unlimited internet access (cable) from your room."

Edited: 29 June 2010, 17:58
Coto de Caza...
Level Contributor
1 post
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wifi at Lawai Beach resort

We just got back from there last week. The internet in the room was hard-wired. We did not even try it. I got wifi in the lobby only. It is all part of the "resort fee" which was $60 for the week.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
36 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wifi at Lawai Beach resort

Thanks for the current update!!! We were debating if it was necessary to haul along a laptop or if our IPOD touch with wifi would be good enough,,,,,I think that you have answered our question!! Our trip in only a month away now...so excited!!!!

Chandler, Arizona
Level Contributor
14 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wifi at Lawai Beach resort

Just returned from our week at Lawai Beach Resort. They have free high speed internet in the units, but it isn't wireless. We were pleased the the cord was EXTRA LONG so it reached far enough to sit on the Lanai and surf the web. Our unit was VERY close to the lobby, where I am told has free WIFI. I tried accessing it from our lanai, but we couldn't. I never tried accessing it from the lobby. I believe the rec center (where they have the fitness room and the miniature golf course) also has a free WIFI area. Good luck!

5. Re: Wifi at Lawai Beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 18:17