We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve

San Diego...
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New Year's Eve

We will be with another family staying in condos in Poipu. Any suggestions of something to do for New Year's Eve? We will have rental cars and kids range in age from 12-19 and there are 5 of them plus the adults. Thank you in advance for feedback!

California
Level Contributor
35,821 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve

Type in New Years Eve in the search box and tons of old threads will come up.

Poipu Beach Park has a celebration starting at 5PM.

Here is more info:

tastingkauai.com/2nd-annual-years-eve-poipu-…

Batesville
Level Contributor
507 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve

My wife and I like to hang with the locals on the seawall off Hoonani Road in Poipu and watch the fireworks from the Sheraton.

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,006 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year's Eve

A great friend of mine and "friend of Bill's" used to refer to New Years Eve as amateur night. I try to stay off the roads especially after dark. The celebration Joan mentioned sounds good.

Midwest
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Year's Eve

Perhaps we'll run into you at the Poipu celebration. Last time we were there was 8 years ago and watching the fireworks right above your head was quite spectacular. We'll have 2 families (6 kids ranging in age from 9-21)

Edited: 08 December 2012, 18:38
5. Re: New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 03:16