We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Koloa Landing

Manalapan
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham Koloa Landing

we are booked for 8 nights at this property- we were told we are in bldg #6 ground floor- anyone stay here? is the construction visable or can you hear anything from this bldg?---any comments on this property are appreciated--thanks

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,866 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Wyndham Koloa Landing

<<Although, the list of units that are managed independently is very short! >>

I suspect that this will change, over time. I seriously considered moving our reservation over from Nihi Kai to Koloa Landing for this June when I saw that Parrish had a unit at KP available. It was alittle bit more than what we are paying at Nihi Kai with my frequent visitor discount but the kids really want to be close to the boogie boarding beach. I know they will love the pool at KP. We toured the complex last summer (without the kids) and the units are extremely nice. And for vacation (since this has been my one and only real vacation all year), I thought it would be great to stay there. I will take the kids over in June to see what they think for a possible stay in 2014. And yes, I checked the prices. Parrish's is very competitive!

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,855 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Wyndham Koloa Landing

martik - you are meaning WKL aren't you, not KP? It is lovely!

Santa Rosa...
Level Contributor
17,318 posts
1 review
Save Reply
33. Re: Wyndham Koloa Landing

"I suspect that this will change, over time. "

Martik, I sincerely hope you're right on this. I'd much rather see local agencies be given the opportunities at KL and keep it on the island vs. the huge chunk that would go to the Wyndham Hotel Corp. They're aren't going anywhere. They've got it under contract for quite some time into the future and will be managing the front desk and concessions no matter what. But it's nice to see some individual owners give their individual unit business to local businesses.

34. Re: Wyndham Koloa Landing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2014, 07:16