We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wyndam koloa landing construction update

san diego, ca
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Topic
wyndam koloa landing construction update

we will be traveling to wyndam koloa landing in september-first trip to kauai! we were wondering what the current state of constuction was now, the pictures/dates look like it is from last yr.

we want an ocean view 2 BR, but realize it is not ocean front. any recommendations for specific building or rooms? thanks!

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
15,019 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wyndam koloa landing construction update

We'll be there on Saturday (staying at a different complex). But we will drive by there. I would say Buildings 2, 3 or 6 would be the only ones where they would be putting folks. I'm sure they have done more building since this aerial photo was taken.

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,961 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wyndam koloa landing construction update

Aloha from Kaua'i!

I live in the area and drive by this property every day.

There was construction going on in the far eastern section of the property a short time ago, but it has been completed and it doesn't appear to be active right now, there is a fair amount of planting and coverage that mask the area of the property that has yet to be completed (far eastern edge), but there has been construction on a building to the east of the lobby area since the aerial photo was taken.

If I were staying there, I'd try to stay in the buildings to the far western side of the property, you would be farther away from any bare ground and/or area with building materials such as rock, etc. that they have stored on the eastern edge of the site.

Malama Pono,

3. Re: wyndam koloa landing construction update

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2014, 06:17