We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach or Romantic dinner on South shore

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Beach or Romantic dinner on South shore

I am planning a vow renewal for my parents on a South Shore beach at the end of August. I am trying to book a romantic dinner for them. I was thinking about a beach dinner. I haven't been to Kauai myself yet, but I found Heavenly Creations. Has anyone used them? I know some of the hotels (the Hyatt, etc) do a beach dinner as well. Does anyone have any recommendations? I know many of them are around $400 and I am okay with this, but I cannot afford much more than that!

I have also heard Gaylord's table in the front can be romantic, and Tidepools at the Hyatt if you get by the pond, but I want to ensure this is a romantic dinner for them.

Mahalo!

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach or Romantic dinner on South shore

Spending our last day in Kauai today at the Hyatt. My wife and I loved our dinner at Tidepools sitting by the water lagoon filled with koi and watching the sun go down. I think it's very romantic BUT I took the entire family to dinner at The Beach House last night and that was spectacularly beautiful and I think I would be a very romantic way to spend dinner right on the water. Food was very good in both places.

I've been very impressed with the food at the Hyatt in particular - well prepared, flavorful, and just plain delicious. Enjoy your trip. We are all sad to be leaving tonite.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
166 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach or Romantic dinner on South shore

I'd pick Beach House for a romantice dinner. The Beach House has great ocean views and is a very nice place. We also really like Tidepools and find the location scenic, especially if you have a table next to the pools or the waterfalls.

I've seen people have dinner near the beach at the Hyatt in a cabana. I don't know if that is available for non-hotel guests however.

Edited: 31 July 2013, 18:47
3. Re: Beach or Romantic dinner on South shore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2014, 05:18