We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaii trip officially booked!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
220 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hawaii trip officially booked!

I spent the night booking our flights, condos, and car rentals for our upcoming (first) trip to Hawaii! We are staying for 5 nights in Maui at Honua Kai and 5 nights in Kauai at the Villas at Poipu Kai (Poolside Villa).

My husband and I are SO excited and can't wait for May to be here! It will be a trip to celebrate our third wedding anniversary! :)

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,624 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hawaii trip officially booked!

Enjoy that booked feeling.......it never gets old and I appreciate locking in every trip. We will be on Kauai this April and my suggestion would be to read any and all trip reports. They can really help give you ideas for your own good times. Deb

12. Re: Hawaii trip officially booked!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2015, 06:19