We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three bedroom ocean view?

San Francisco
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Three bedroom ocean view?

Any suggestions on three bedrooms ocean view in poipu? Anyone familiar with Nani Kai house on Poipu Beach Road?

Looks great in photos but wondering if it's too close to Koloa Landing construction etc...

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
14,946 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three bedroom ocean view?

I know I could look it up but can you post a link?

San Francisco
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Three bedroom ocean view?

Sure! Here it is http://www.vrbo.com/182835.

Thank you!

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,946 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Three bedroom ocean view?

Its part of a duplex but not on Poipu Beach Road but on Hoonani Road. The construction at Koloa Landing is very far away. Do you have any other questions?

San Francisco
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Three bedroom ocean view?

That's good to hear, from Google map it looks like it's right against the empty construction area of Koloa Landing. Can you suggest any other three bedroom ocean view option in the area?

Kaua'i, HI
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Poipu, Lihue
Level Contributor
17,961 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Three bedroom ocean view?

Aloha from Kaua'i!

"Martik" - it is indeed on Ho'onani Road, and would have Koloa Landing behind it from the looks of it.

I'm not aware of any current construction going on at Koloa Landing, they seem to have "stalled" on their construction lately.

Malama Pono,

Janet

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
14,946 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Three bedroom ocean view?

Nihi Kai has a nice 3 bedroom, ocean front condo. Check www.ParrishKauai.com. Unit 101.

California
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Three bedroom ocean view?

I know the property and have been walking by almost everyday. It appears to be a very nice side by side duplex across the street from the Ocean. It's a great location to walk to many nearby shops and restaurants and the views would be beautiful.

8. Re: Three bedroom ocean view?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 06:17