We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Westin Villas or Hyatt

Georgia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Westin Villas or Hyatt

I'm having the same problem trying to decide on the Westin villas or the Hyatt. I usually prefer the amenities of a hotel. but the Westin claims to have room service and daily housekeeping.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
178 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Westin Villas or Hyatt

Ann---the Westin is opening this Friday so check back on the Kauai forum after that to see if anyone has posted about it. But, they have also beefed up their www site and there's even some ads here on TA which take you right to their site. There's lots of info on the Hyatt in the TA forums as wells as lots of reviews of the hotel in the hotels section. If nothing else, call the Westin about their services.

Mentioned in this post
The Kauai Inn
The Kauai Inn
395 Reviews
Kauai, HI
Georgia
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Westin Villas or Hyatt

thanks I will check back tomorrow for info on the open house at Westin.

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Westin Villas or Hyatt

My husband and I just returned from a week's stay at the new Westin Ocean Villas in Princeville. It was our first time to do a villa instead of a hotel and we loved it. They do indeed have daily housekeeping. We didn't try room service, but enjoyed the convenience of a full kitchen. We ate a few meals out at local restaurants but also enjoyed grilling some of our own meals at one of several grill spots near the pools. The staff are wonderfully courteous and helpful. It was very relaxing for us!

Mentioned in this post
Princeville
Princeville
Kauai, HI
Denver
Level Contributor
170 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Westin Villas or Hyatt

I thought I read in one of the recent reviews for the Westin that they didn't have room service.......

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
754 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Westin Villas or Hyatt

Westin does not have room service. One convenient feature that Westin does have is numerous grills on property, and a sundry store that sells poultry and fish for you to cook.

6. Re: Westin Villas or Hyatt

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 12:16