We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

Which Princeville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hanford, California
Level Contributor
43 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

We have a 2 bedroom reserved for next Thanksgiving week. I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has stayed and which buildings have been reenovated?

Thanks,

J

Calif.
Level Contributor
226 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

They have been working on the new club house,pool, and rooms. The resort is nice and the rooms are a good size. I like the open kitchens and the B-B-Q out by the pool.

port huron, michigan
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

Jeanea, The older buildings have small numbers, like buildings 1, 2, 3, etc are older. The higher numbers are new buildings. Like 10, 11, 12 etc. Also any 3 bedroom units are in new buildings.

We were there in Oct. They don't seem to be working on the new pool. But they are working on several more condo buildings.

Hope that helps. Sandra

Upland, CA
Level Contributor
231 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

I will also be staying at Bali Hai Villas next August; does anyone know if they will be done with their construction and upgrades by then?

Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

I have unit 512 reserved; can anybody tell me if that is in a new building or an older building?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
607 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

Dear bdvorachek -

Just for you I drove by today your Bali Hai Villas timeshare unit # 512 today :

--- While it is not one of the newest buildings

(which seem to now number 11, 12, 13, 4, 15, 16) your building #5 appears to be well-cared for, AND has much more attractive mature landscaping surrounding it than the newer buildings.

--- Your unit is convenient on its backside to the common grounds tennis court that is within say 200 feet and the attractive clubhouse at this complex that is just a tiny bit further away.

--- Your unit's principal rooms face into the common garden area that includes a swimming pool.

I would be happy to drive by there again if you have further questions...?

Pacific NW
9 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

We stayed in building 17 a couple of weeks ago and it was a new building. We had a great 2 bedroom unit and we were happy with how nice it was. It was a great facility and we were pleased with the design and all the new amenities (3 Sony LCDs). The only things I can think of that were less than perfect is it was impossible to use the hot tub because it was always busy and if you aren't interested in their time share presentation, don't let them sign you up in the first place - high pressure if you try to cancel. Enjoy your week!

Upland, CA
Level Contributor
231 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

Thanks for the updates. Did they add an additional pool since Wyndham took over? The Wyndham website indicates 2 pools and 1 child pool but from what I have seen there is only 1 pool facility, total.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
607 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

During my driveby today I noticed a fenced off construction zone between buildings number 13 and 14. I got out of the car and observed men working on a recently poured set of underground concrete walls that presumably are the boundaries of the new swimming pool. I would wildly guess from its appearance it should be completed within 1-3 months time, i.e. June 1st or before....

indiana
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

My wife & I will be there in mid May for 2 weeks. I will give full report when we get back. I know how the anticipation can get to you! We are excited.

Upland, CA
Level Contributor
231 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wyndham Bali Hai Villas

Thanks!

I know August is physically 6 months; however, mentally I’m already there.