We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast recommendations around the Westin

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast recommendations around the Westin

Anybody have any suggestions ? for a family of 5 , theres seems to be lots of dinner /lunch suggestions. thnks Rick in Ottawa

washington
Destination Expert
for Maui
Level Contributor
22,274 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast recommendations around the Westin

We really enjoyed our breakfast at Paradise Bar and Grill in the Princeville Center. I'd pick up some bagels, cream cheese and fruit and plan on having a light breakfast in the Villa. As you have noted many more lunch/dinner options. But i know you will get more great ideas from the experts.

California
Level Contributor
36,452 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast recommendations around the Westin

When are you traveling? After May Happy Talk at HBR will be open for breakfast, but until then there isn't much besides Westin and St Regis ($$$$$). Near where mamma recommended is a small shop called Lei Petite Bakery that makes pretty good waffles, muffins, lattes etc. I usually venture down to Hanalei to Wake Up Cafe, though. Java Kai is another frequent hangout right across the street.

If you are near Kilauea there is an excellent bakery there. Pick up some morning buns etc....

I can also recommend their pizza.

Oh, I just thought of another fun and funky place and that is Village Snack Shop in Hanalei.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast recommendations around the Westin

Thanks everyone for your comments ! , 1st week of May is when we will be there. What is HBR ? cheers

jrj
Level Contributor
130 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast recommendations around the Westin

Hanalei Bay Resort

5. Re: Breakfast recommendations around the Westin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 10:17