We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hanalei Bay Villas

Which Princeville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
512 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Hanalei Bay Villas

Hanalei Bay Villas. Which units have the best view? Which units are stand alone villas? Thx, Scott

California
Level Contributor
35,797 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hanalei Bay Villas

They are all stand alone villas. No pool etc.

A few have nice views from the front steps. I think #32 had a good view and you can see some of Bali Hai from the breakfast nook. Most have mountain/valley views. If you have little kids beware that most have a pretty drastic drop to the valley and or golf course below.

http://www.vrbo.com/267168

A friend of mine used to own it.

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tucson
Level Contributor
3,254 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hanalei Bay Villas

The lower numbered units are closer to the St. Regis and seem to have the better views. We stayed in unit #3 several years ago and really like it.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
296 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hanalei Bay Villas

We, too, stayed in #3 and the view is amazing overlooking hanalei bay and the mountains. The price is very good for a three bedroom and it's right next to the st. Regis and directly across the street from the path that leads to Hideaways Beach. You'll find it on vacationrentals.com #1357.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
296 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hanalei Bay Villas

We, too, stayed in #3 and the view is amazing overlooking hanalei bay and the mountains. The price is very good for a three bedroom and it's right next to the st. Regis and directly across the street from the path that leads to Hideaways Beach. You'll find it on vacationrentals.com #1357.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
296 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hanalei Bay Villas

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
804 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hanalei Bay Villas

We stayed in # 3 thru new years one year. it was lovely and the owners are wonderful people to deal with. I expect we will stay there again some time but wanted to try HBR this year.

Chandler, AZ
Level Contributor
512 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hanalei Bay Villas

Thx for all of the helpful info.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hanalei Bay Villas

We stayed in #25 a few years ago (I wrote an earlier post) and are going back in October. Wonderful view of the ocean from the front door, and mountains from the rear. I loved the herb garden in the back yard, and now I understand there are also papaya trees. Yum! We loved the place-- Great value and amenities galore.

Beth

Kauai, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,506 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hanalei Bay Villas

We stayed about across from Hideaways, and also in the low numbers...

We had # 10. Great view of the mountains, and lushness, and I think we saw something like seven waterfalls slipping down the mountains.

We had views from both bedrooms, and lanai, and upstairs the living room, slightly from the dining area, and also good veiw from the kitchen, where I dutifully performed my appointed scullery duties.

We like it there, and did walk down the long paved path to Princevilles, and Hanalei Bay Resorts Beaches......as well as using the trail down to hideaways beach.

As far as I know they are all free standing pole houses, Parking is right out front of the unit, and may have been asigned by number of our unit. Cannot remember for sure, but it was not ever a problem.

Cool places

Denny and Erica

10. Re: Hanalei Bay Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 04:19