We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puu Poa 401? Any opinions?

Which Princeville hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Puu Poa 401? Any opinions?

We are considering staying at Puu Poa 401 in January for three nights; it's a good deal and I've read that an end unit like this has better views, but I can also see by the aerial view that it is right next to the parking lot. The pictures of the interior are taken at a low angle so it looks as though you just see Bali Hai through the side windows and straight out to the ocean from the lanais, but my guess is that you actually see a lot of the parking lot, at least from the side that overlooks it. Is anyone familiar with the end units on that side, who can tell me whether being right next to the parking lot is bothersome?

I did see an older thread about this subject but I have also read that the 01 units in Puu Poa are not a good location. I just wonder if that's why it's discounted. Would a third floor unit in the middle of the complex be a better choice than 401?

cincinnati ohio
Level Contributor
59 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Puu Poa 401? Any opinions?

We just stayed in Puu Poa 401 a couple of weeks ago, and it was fantastic. Immaculate and extremely quiet. We could not hear any of the cars in the St. Regis parking lot. And although you can see the parking lot, you also have a beautiful clear view of Bali Hai from the huge dining room and kitchen windows. The privacy you have on the balconies is great, and of course you have the beautiful ocean to gaze at. We didn't spend a lot of time in our unit, because we were always at the various beaches. But, when we there, it was very nice, quiet and comfortable. We would stay there again.

12. Re: Puu Poa 401? Any opinions?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 08:15