We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

September 9-21 blog and photos

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
815 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
September 9-21 blog and photos

For anyone who might be interested. here is a link to the blog/photos of recent visit to Kauai.

…wordpress.com/2013/09/09/2013-september/

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
938 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: September 9-21 blog and photos

Awesome blog and pictures. It is so essy to see that you love Kauai by your photography and blog and the way you express yourself.

We are going in November for 4 short days just enough time to get a taste of Kauai.

Did you by chance take Kauai Photo Tours? We are taking it while we are there and looking forward to seeing some beautiful sights in east and North Kauai. I am not that good at taking pictures so hoping to pick up some tips on this tour.

It was easy to tell you loved your vacation.

Alberta Travelbug

Cheryl

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
815 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: September 9-21 blog and photos

Aloha, AlbertaTravelbug yes, Kauai Photo Tours, I should have mentioned that so thanks for asking. They are terrific to work with, knowledgeable and fun, too. I think this tour is a great idea since you will only be on the island for a few days. You will get to see several beautiful places without having to take the time to figure out how to get there. Enjoy your "taste of Kauai". I'm sure you will want to come back for more. Most of us do.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
7,191 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: September 9-21 blog and photos

Beautiful blog and photos, thanks for sharing!!

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,895 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: September 9-21 blog and photos

Oh ........ wow!

Iowa
Level Contributor
10,895 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: September 9-21 blog and photos

I have a big goofy grin on my face, and misty tears in my eyes. I miss Kaua'i and I have never even been there yet. I think I am in love... is it with Kaua'i or with you, Seaspirit???

Hope you have had this made into a book for yourself. What a talent you have.

Mahalo

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
815 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: September 9-21 blog and photos

Teri S. When I take a photo it is often with the hope that it touches someone in the way the scene has touched me. I'm so glad you enjoyed my report since it was more personal then informative and I was unsure how it might be received here. My one word of advice to you? Get yourself to Kauai in person very soon! A photograph is just a tease compared to the real thing!

Nazareth...
Level Contributor
350 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: September 9-21 blog and photos

Beautiful blog and photos.. thanks for sharing. Your love and appreciation for Kauai comes shining through.

Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
19,009 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: September 9-21 blog and photos

Really, really nice blog. Your photos are beautiful, thank you.

Oregon Coast, Oregon
Level Contributor
812 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: September 9-21 blog and photos

What wonderful and beautiful pictures ! We went to Kauai for our first time this year and fell in love with it !! Hopefully next May we will be staying at Pali Ke Kua too.

Patty

Morro Bay...
Level Contributor
815 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: September 9-21 blog and photos

corgimom019.....we'll be back next May as well! Yes, it is a special place. I first came in the early eighties and have been coming back ever since.