We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather forecast for Hana now

Which Hana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
weather forecast for Hana now

I will be in Hana for 3 nighs Tues 1-15-1-18 (next week). I keep looking at weather to try to pack..but get forecasts all over the map..can someone from Hana tell me what the real temps and forecast might be for that time frame..so I can pack accordingly. Thanks!

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
167 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather forecast for Hana now

Hi, I usually see the website below provided regarding weather questions...hope this helps..enjoy

http://www.hawaiiweathertoday.com/maui.php

HANA
Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: weather forecast for Hana now

It has been raining a lot and has been cooler than normal for the last few weeks. It is a crap shoot on the weather. I would bring cloths for summer as you normally would and 1 sweat shirt with a pair of pants in case it stays cool. Usually during the day it is in the high 70's to low 80's. The sweats and pants would be more for the evening. Or, if it does get cool, you could always buy a sweat shirt from Hasagawas general store and have something to take home from Hana. Have a great trip and aloha

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather forecast for Hana now

Our weather changes about 10 times a day.

Hana is a rain forrest.

Expect showers and cool, damp at night.

You could expect several weather patterns to pass over you in one day.

Rochester, New York
Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather forecast for Hana now

Thank you for your help! Leaving NY for Maui tomorrow...yippe!

5. Re: weather forecast for Hana now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2014, 07:16