We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gyms

Sacramento...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
gyms

We are going to to stay in Kihei for a week and I was wondering is anyone could let me know of any gyms in the area and what their fees are if you are not a member.

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
2,721 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: gyms

Powerhouse is the largest & cleanest gym in Kihei. It has daily, weekly & monthly visitor passes, although I do no know what the rates are. Call them @ (808) 875-7993.

Kihei, Hawaii
Level Contributor
702 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: gyms

Ya. I go to Powerhouse Gym in Azeka Mall on S. Kihei Road. Easy to buy short term membership. Not so crowded and good music. Then, I packed it all back on when I go next door to Jawz for a taco and a brew.

chicago
Level Contributor
460 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: gyms

are there any gyms near Napili?

Baltimore, MD
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: gyms

Gyms?

Just run on the beach!

Swim in the ocean!

santa barbara
Level Contributor
1,688 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: gyms

Aloha felix,

The closest gym to Napili is Sports Club Kahana, also known as Maui Muscle.

It is located just a couple miles down the road at 4327 lower Honoapiilani Rd in the Valley Isle Resort. It has all the equipment you could ever want or need...some of it is a bit worn, the ocean air does take its' toll....plus a great cardio room with full ocean views. They have a kick boxing set up and offer classes in yoga etc. too. I really love working out here, no parking problems and the gym is usually not crowded. You can get day passes or week passes whatever you need and when you are finished, you are already at the beach so a swim or run is right there for you. The phone # is (808) 669-FLEX

Marietta, Ga. USA
Level Contributor
516 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: gyms

I'm with allans. Why anyone would spend time at the gym, indoors on a Hawaiian vacation is beyond me. But, to each his/her own...

Take a break, braddah. You deserve it ;)

California
Level Contributor
372 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: gyms

Thanks for the giggle Honu!

8. Re: gyms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2009, 14:18