We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf in Maui

vancouver
1 post
Save Topic
golf in Maui

Any suggestions for good-and reasonably priced-golf in Maui? I know about the municipal course but are there any other good deals??

folsom
Level Contributor
144 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: golf in Maui

Hi Hacker,

Depending on what you consider to be a reasonable price for golf, I can offer a few suggestions for you. Twilight golf (usually after 1 or 2pm in the afternoon) is a good value at many of the resort courses. For example, you can play any of the three Kapaula courses after 1:30 for $85-$95. The Makena Courses in south Maui can also be played in the afternoon from $90-$100. The Wailea courses also offer twilight rates on two of the three course.

Spokane
Level Contributor
116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: golf in Maui

Go to www.golf-maui.com

Grand Prairie, Texas
Level Contributor
124 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: golf in Maui

In August, we played the Wailea Blue course. We got the first tee time after 1:00 when the rates went down. It was a Wednesday and practically had the course to ourselves.

The only problem was all the construction. There is condo, villa and home construction all over the course. There's no way to avoid the noise on at least 8 of the holes.

Still, it was a great layout and the greens were in excellent shape. I'd love to play it again when it's a little more peaceful.

Wailea Gold is the more high-dollar course where the nationally televised Skins event is held each year.