We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay?

Austin, Tx
3 posts
Save Topic
Where to stay?

My friend and I are moving to Kihei on Dec. 27, but we have waited too long and all the hotels are booked up. Does anyone have any ideas that beat sleeping on the beach until we find a permanent residence?

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
39,547 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay?

Aloha! Well, December is a busy time. We stayed at a wonderful B&B on our honeymoon - right in Kihei and I just checked their calendar, and they do have about a week open when you are due to arrive. It's a beautiful B&B, very affordable, too. Here is there website: http://www.maui.net/~tcroly/ It's called Dreams Come True on Maui. They also have a condo and cottage, but they are already booked. Good luck - hope this helps! :)

Jupiter, Florida
Level Contributor
977 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay?

kiheibound, once you check the website that the previous poster mentioned, go to the Home page and click on Bulletin Boards at the top of the page. Then, click on "local housing". Located on the left hand column. Lots of info there for local housing available and rooms available. Good luck!

Kihei, HI
Level Contributor
311 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay?

To find a place to rent long term, you should go to www.mauinews.com and check the classifieds. Everyone posts their rentals their.

Austin, Tx
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay?

Thanks everyone for your help the information was very helpful.

lake tahoe
Level Contributor
160 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where to stay?

Try www.napilibeach.com - they are running a special on days not booked in December.