We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui Coast Hotel?

NJ
Level Contributor
560 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Maui Coast Hotel?

Anyone ever stay at Maui Coast Hotel and what are your thoughts on it?

Menifee, California
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui Coast Hotel?

Aloha!

I have stayed there with my family. The hotel is across the street from the beach and the pool is small. The rooms were CLEAN and the staff was nice and friendly. We had 2 alcove suite rooms and they provided plenty of space. When we stayed there, airline employees were also staying there, and they liked it, too. Would I stay there again? Yes, but I think $150-$175 per night would be my limit.

Bryan Brown

BBrown9825@aol.com

Derby, UK
Level Contributor
906 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui Coast Hotel?

Happytraveler

We stayed there a few months ago. It's a very nice hotel - friendly staff, spacious and comfortable rooms, and free internet access in the lobby. The pool side bar had a really nice atmosphere in the evenings and entertainment was laid on. There's also a lovely beach across the road.

They have a free shuttle bus to anywhere you want to go to in the local vicinity. As we didn't have a car, we used it a few times to go to Wailea and back.

There are also plenty of bars / restaurants within a reasonable walking distance.

Hope this helps, U2fan

NJ
Level Contributor
560 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui Coast Hotel?

Thank you the replies were very helpful

We were quoted $180 per night as we are visiting friends in the area. We originally wanted to stay in Wailea but the hotels there of $400 and up per night were out of our range

Danville, California
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui Coast Hotel?

Nice hotel, nice location, very reasonable price (if <$200) - would not hesitate to stay here. This trip we stayed in a nearby condo as the hotel was sold out.