We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Nights in March (Kihei/Wailea) area?

NJ
Level Contributor
562 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
3 Nights in March (Kihei/Wailea) area?

Already staying at Aston MKV for my final four nights. Looking for the Kihei or Wailea area for my first 3 nights in Maui. 3 Adults in total and looking to not spend more that $250 a night. I've seen Maui Coast Hotel, Castle Kamaole Sands in that range. Any other suggestions? Would like something more of a Hotel for these 3 nights since my last 4 will be at a condo. Would like something with a nice pool / bar area. Any ideas?

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
59,713 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Nights in March (Kihei/Wailea) area?

Aloha,

May not be in your budget, but have you checked the Makena Beach Resort and the Marriott Wailea? You could get lucky!

San Jose
Level Contributor
3,227 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3 Nights in March (Kihei/Wailea) area?

Castle Kamaole Sands has a very mediocre pool area IMO based on a trip a few years ago. It is a condo complex. It was not horrible, just nothing glamorous.

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
21,543 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 3 Nights in March (Kihei/Wailea) area?

Curious why you wouldn't stay put in that condo for a week? Maui isn't that big, and you'd probably spend less per night if you rented a full week. It's hardly worth provisioning a condo for less than a week.

4. Re: 3 Nights in March (Kihei/Wailea) area?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2012, 07:17