We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

warren and annabelle

Which Kihei hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
130 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
warren and annabelle

Reserved this show and have to be there at 5pm. What do others do wrt supper? Anything good and not too expensive nearby?

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
238 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: warren and annabelle

My husband and I bought the extra package ($45pp I think) and ate there. The food was to die for and we each got two drinks and dessert included. However, if you want to go somewhere else right there in Lahaina the choices are limitless and they probably didn't tell you this on the phone but you can get there as late as 6:15-6:30 if you eat out elsewhere. You will just miss the piano show that everyone enjoys listening to while they eat their dinner.

Maui
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: warren and annabelle

been to the show twice, but never ate there, so arrived at 6:15. Very close is Bubba Gump's, which is great, and at the south end of Lahaina is BJ's Pizza and Cool Cat Cafe, both of which are excellent.

San Francisco
Level Contributor
120 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: warren and annabelle

I thought the food at the show was not a bad deal by Maui standards and prices. But it gets you close to $100/per if you buy the whole package.

Kansas City, MO
Level Contributor
439 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: warren and annabelle

I would definately recommend either eating there or at somewhere in Lahaina. We made the mistake and tried to get back to Kihei for dinner and by the time we got back to Kihei everywhere was closed. You can imagine the disappointment of having a Hawaiian McDonalds dinner!

Get answers to your questions about Kihei
Recent Conversations