We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maui Kamaole unit H-105

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Maui Kamaole unit H-105

Has anyone stayed here before? I can't seem to find any informative reviews. http://www.vrbo.com/86152

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
1,096 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maui Kamaole unit H-105

Thinking your best bet would be to read through the multiple reviews of the Maui Kamaole itself. Sorry I'm not much help.

Oregon
Level Contributor
4,367 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maui Kamaole unit H-105

I've stayed in the A and J buildings. The buildings that are across the street from the ocean are older so ask for close-up pics of the kitchen and bathrooms. Our only issue with the older A building unit was that the slider facing the west was horrible to use, extremely rusty. I'm told that a lot of those sliders have been replaced. They just get a lot of wear and tear and weather being on the west side.

Chicagoland
Level Contributor
21,575 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Maui Kamaole unit H-105

The complex is lovely and well kept. (We own there.) This unit may get some road noise during the day, but Kihei Road quiets at night. It will start to heat up at noon because it faces pretty much due West. Who takes care of any problems you might encounter at this condo? I don't see many guest comments and no photos of kitchen and baths -- a bit strange since they've owned it since 2006 (Maybe it was a long-term rental before they made it a vacation rental?) . It sure is CHEAP!

Frisco, Texas
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Maui Kamaole unit H-105

Thanks everyone for the input. I booked the unit, I got pictures of the bathrooms and kitchen and they look fine to me. The view from this unit is so great and I think it's its best feature.

5. Re: Maui Kamaole unit H-105

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 00:16