We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf discounts

British Columbia...
Level Contributor
394 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Golf discounts

I read in an old thread that someone had purchased "certificates" on eBay that entitled the purchaser to deals at Maui golf courses. Has anyone had recent experience with this?

We wil be staying in Kihei the last week of March/beginning of April (over the Easter weekend). My 17 yr old son is an avid golfer and it would be a dream come true for him to gold on Maui at one of the nicer courses.

Any other tips around golf would be helpful too!

Welland, Canada
Level Contributor
180 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf discounts

Hi, most of the recommendations I have received are to use golfnow.com. We are going in Jan/Feb and will probalby book a few games in advance and use golfnow for the remainder. If you search under golf there will be other threads related to golf you can review as well. We plan on playing at least 6 times. Enjoy

2. Re: Golf discounts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2013, 10:16