We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club level at the Ritz?

Ma.
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
club level at the Ritz?

Have stayed at the Ritz and had a club level room, just can't remember what they have for breakfast in the club room.

Anyone know or been there recently?

Mahalo!

Midwest
Level Contributor
2,671 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club level at the Ritz?

Isnt it just a continental breakfast with an option to get the full breakfast at the Terrace Rest?

California
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club level at the Ritz?

I would also like to know. We will be staying on the Club Level at the Ritz in July for our honeymoon. Thank you.

Over the Atlantic
Level Contributor
421 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: club level at the Ritz?

Some Ritz have 2 club levels, both called club level. One is their standard club level that includes the the continental breakfast and I think some evening wine. The other is for their frequent guest program that also includes a 24 hr concierge for this club level, coffee, pastries, and fruit always available, wine from mid afternoon until about midnight, etc.

Ma.
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: club level at the Ritz?

You will love the club level. They provide 5 presentations a day, continental breakfast, this is where my mind is fuzzy, we stayed at the Ritz club level a few years ago but we didn't eat in the club level for breakfast because they also gave a choice to eat at the Terrace Restaurant which we did because of the bountiful buffet. We did go in to check out the continental breakfast the last day and all we remember is that when we return we will go and eat there first because it looked good. They put out an assortment of salads and light fare for lunch, cookies and tea in the afternoon, contails all day long, wonderful pupu's around 5pm and great desserts like chocolate covered strawberries during the evening hours. They only have one club level and you will find it has everything you could possible want. The ladies and gentlemen of the club level offer the best service! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
3,736 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: club level at the Ritz?

Hello Alohababy!

My experience at a Ritz-Carlton on the Club level is much like described with 5 seatings daily, and the selections are SUMPTUOUS!! The variety of hand squeezed juices, mimosas, and lovely things to eat throughout the day are amazing! I haven't stayed at the Kapalua Ritz, but at the Naples, FL location, which is supposed to be one of their "flagship" locations. You will LOVE it!!

California
Level Contributor
62 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: club level at the Ritz?

Alohababy,

Thank you for the reply. I look forward to the mimosas and daily food presentations. I also hope that the concierge will be helpful in booking activities for us. Ideally, we will have most of that booked beforehand, but I have a feeling we'll be so busy with last minute wedding planning that all that will be put on the back burner until we're in paradise.

Ma.
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: club level at the Ritz?

Dtran42,

Aloha! We returned from our vacation at the Ritz a couple of weeks ago and miss it already. Please say hello to Leslie at the club level, she is wonderful and will take good care of you. (Leslie will know who we are if you remind her about us coming in the club with boogie boards.) While we were in Kapalua, we saw about 6 weddings during our stay of 10 days. The weather was warm and sunny. The very beginning of May was a little windy but that ended after a few days. Maui wasn't very busy so we didn't need reservations for dinner at any of the restaurants, got seated within moment of our arrival.

If you have any questions before your upcoming wedding it would be a pleasure sharing our experience with you.

Aloha

8. Re: club level at the Ritz?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2010, 08:16