We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Napili Shores Room Views

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Napili Shores Room Views

I'm thinking of booking the Outrigger Napili Shores and just wanted to know a bit more about the views from the rooms.

We can't afford the ocean front so it is between ocean view and garden view.

How do the two compare? Is it worth the extra? Is the ground or 1st floor generally better?

Any advice would be great!

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Napili Shores Room Views

We have just returned from the Napili SHores and quite liked the complex. We were in a garden view studio on the 2nd floor, of course an Ocean view would be lovely, but the grounds are so beautiful and so well kept, that we did not really think about it. The fact that you can wander on down to the grassy knoll above the Ocean at anytime and just park on a lounge and soak up the sights was good enough for us. SUnsets were beautiful and were well attended by the people staying there. This was such a great vacation for us that we have booked the same complex for November.

If you have any specific queries do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Marjorie

Australia
Level Contributor
18 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Napili Shores Room Views

Hi Marjorie,

Thank you for your advice. We were leaning towards the garden view and you made me feel a lot better about our choice. We have now booked in for May!

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Napili Shores Room Views

We'll be there in September!!! Counting the days....

Chilliwack, B.C.
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Napili Shores Room Views

We stayed here for our second stay this past November for 28 glorious days, looking at possibly doing it again next nov/dec......:0).

Cheers

Marjorie

Wichita, KS
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Napili Shores Room Views

We are booked here for September as well! We went for the ocean view - hope it is worth it!! Had an ocean view on Oahu the one time I have been there and loved sitting out on the lanai in the morning just looking out over the ocean, so hoping to get a decent view here as well! However, view or no view, I am sure it will be awesome because we will be in MAUI!!! ;-)

6. Re: Napili Shores Room Views

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 January 2013, 10:19