We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I highly recommend Demmings Delivery and shopping service!

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
LOS ANGELES...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
I highly recommend Demmings Delivery and shopping service!

I had ederly parents staying at the Sheraton for 10 days. We contacted Demmings and emailed a shopping list. She did all their groceries had them delivered on a specific day and time and they were thrilled. She will have your items ready for your condo or do shopping for just about anything. Check her site she's great!

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I highly recommend Demmings Delivery and shopping service!

Groceries delivered at the Sheraton? Really?

Beaverton, Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cannon Beach
Level Contributor
6,031 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I highly recommend Demmings Delivery and shopping service!

its possible-- here is their link

demmingsdelivery.com/store/fullgrocery.tpl…

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
45,399 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I highly recommend Demmings Delivery and shopping service!

Aloha,

Demming is great--and will purchase/deliver just about anything for a guest's needs. She's delivered snorkel gear, baby items, flowers, food (obviously, LOL), and much more. Disclaimer-I've known her for nearly 20 years--but no, I am not part of her business nor trying to advertise for her.........she's is truly a great person and does great work!

LOS ANGELES...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I highly recommend Demmings Delivery and shopping service!

Yes small fridge...had all their beverages delivered as well as some breakfast foods and snacks. The Sheraton was more than happy to have that happen.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
45,399 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I highly recommend Demmings Delivery and shopping service!

Aloha,

Demming has contracts with nearly every resort and condo property here. She's not some 'fly by night' biz.

She is licensed, insured, etc, etc. and delivers just about everywhere-- legally and with the properties' approval and consent..

6. Re: I highly recommend Demmings Delivery and shopping service!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 05:16