We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Warren & Annabelle's

Salem, MA
Level Contributor
131 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Warren & Annabelle's

We are heading to Lahaina in only 11 short days. I have heard so much about this show that I have to see it. Do we need to book in advance? Can anyone tell us where to sit, what not to miss, etc? Any "insider info"

Mahalo All, Anne

Charlotte
Level Contributor
649 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Warren & Annabelle's

There's an earlier family show (that does not include Warren or Annabelle), but the evening show is 21+ only.

Thanks for the reassurance Ken.

Scranton...
Level Contributor
166 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Warren & Annabelle's

I have read so many reviews for this show and I am booked to see it on 2/21. I have never seen a magic show get such rave reviews. I cannot wait to see it!

Colorado
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Warren & Annabelle's

Be sure to post a review as soon as possible, heading there first week of march, thanks.

st. louis
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Warren & Annabelle's

I went to this show 2 years ago and loved it. Every single person in the audience was laughing hysterically. The food was pretty good also. A must see show. I am going again in March.

4 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Warren & Annabelle's

go! it is a real good time. pay extra to sit up front. it's worth it. i've been twice and it is a great show. i never booked more than a day or two in advance. they always seem to have last minute seats.

Palm Beach, FL
Level Contributor
18 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Warren & Annabelle's

Has anyone seen Kerry Pollock at Warren and Annabelle's? I was getting ready to book this, based on all the great reviews but when I went to the site it says that Warren is away from March 8-30 and Kerry is filling in for him. Any info? Thanks.