We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Front Street in Lahaina

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Front Street in Lahaina

Hello,

Would anyone be able to let me know their views or info on Front Street, bars, restaurants, safety, etc?

Thanks!!

Mentioned in this post
Lahaina Front Street
Lahaina Front Street
4,353 Reviews
Maui, HI
California
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
46,046 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Front Street in Lahaina

Welcome to TripAdvisor, usmc!

Please start a new thread instead of tacking on to an old one. Responders will see the initial question and answer it - not yours.

Also - you may as well post on the Maui Forum. The smaller forums are not really necessary, as you will see them when you pull up the Maui Forum anyway.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Front Street in Lahaina

Lahina is totally safe very artistic, nice restaraunts, general store with best prices anywhere in Hawaii, do your souviner shopping here, you will love it, you can take a tour over to Lanai which you can see from Lahina, very beautiful

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Front Street in Lahaina

BTW, the OP is over a year old.

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
27,117 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Front Street in Lahaina

Tammy, welcome to Trip Advisor!

This thread was resurrected by another first time poster, like yourself. It is well over a year since the original poster asked their question.

Hope to see you more on the Maui forum giving advice. It is a fun place to while away your time, waiting for your next trip! A lot of us suffer from the "Maui blues".

Mentioned in this post
Maui
Maui
Hawaii
Napa, California
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Front Street in Lahaina

I 2nd ulalani's shave ice..soooo good. If you love shave ice get their punch card and you can rack up a free one..we had three people and it was easy for us

Philadelphia, PA
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Front Street in Lahaina

Hi Cindy...it looks like the OP might have visited in November 2012

Napa, California
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Front Street in Lahaina

Oops..see..what would I do without you???

Iowa
Level Contributor
12,434 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
48. Re: Front Street in Lahaina

Well, Cindy I would love to hear your tales of Front Street, especially on Halloween! If you posted and I missed it, let me know. How about a photo of you in the light-up tutu costume? What fun!

Mentioned in this post
Lahaina Front Street
Lahaina Front Street
4,353 Reviews
Maui, HI
Napa, California
Level Contributor
1,719 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Front Street in Lahaina

Hi Teri

I promise I will write a trip report, just got home and this is the first day I opened up my computer..there is such a thing as work, darn it! If not for it tho, I wouldn't be able to vacation, huh? Give me a few more days to organize pix and see if I can figure out a blog. The tutu would not light up in the daytime and mom got tired so we left before dark but DH took a pic and video of me in the tutu at the condo, so I will include it, I think..hee hee. Talk to everyone soon! Cin

Nanaimo, Canada
Level Contributor
27,117 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
50. Re: Front Street in Lahaina

Welcome home Cindy!