We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are your must dos on Maui?

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Monterey, CA
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
What are your must dos on Maui?

Spending a week in Maui in April....what are your "must dos"? We are active and love the beaches, hiking and snorkeling....and of course eating and drinking!

Level Contributor
125 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: What are your must dos on Maui?

Aloha! Definitely snorkel at Honolua Bay and/or Molokini Crater. Drive the road to Hana. Lots of fun in the sun! Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop; you will have to bring some goodies back home with you!If you go to Lahaina then for sure watch"Ulalena". Check out the coffee farms, tons of watersports and catch a luau!

Edited: 29 March 2013, 10:15
arkansas
Level Contributor
466 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: What are your must dos on Maui?

Lunch at Paia Fish Market, Slack Key Concert, watch the Feast at Lele show from Betty's Beach Cafe, round of golf at the Plantation course, Maui Taco carry-out for a sunset picnic, Seahouse breakfast.... Everything else is optional!

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,336 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: What are your must dos on Maui?

I go to many ABC stores, my favorite one is in Kehi. We go on a boat ride usually with Pacific Whale Group. We are so apply to be in Maui. I am so full of Aloha Spirit

Looking for rainbows...

lwj
Norcal
Level Contributor
2,278 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: What are your must dos on Maui?

I ALWAYS stop and enjoy as many sunsets as I can....

Eat Ahi Poke until I am tired of it.... then wait a day or two and then start again....

Maui Coffee, Kona Coffee, Ka'u Coffee, Molokai Coffee, Kauai Coffee... enjoy them as often as I can.

LA
Level Contributor
9,716 posts
1 review
Save Reply
25. Re: What are your must dos on Maui?

1. Get my little radio and earphones and listen to local radio and music while at the beach.

2. Go to the Whalers' General Store at Wailea and get a tub of their spicy tuna.

3. Stare at the ocean.

4. Play and swim in the ocean.

5. Snorkel.

6 Buy some Blue Ginger clothes.

7. Eat at Mama's for lunch- bar menu.

Edited: 30 March 2013, 21:05
Iowa
Level Contributor
9,895 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: What are your must dos on Maui?

PareoB, What is the bar menu at Mama's? I hadn't heard that there is a separate menu for the bar. Thanks!

Midwest USA
Level Contributor
122 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: What are your must dos on Maui?

Start each day with an early walk on the beach, end the day with amazing sunsets, fruit eating frenzy at the farmer's markets, enjoy some of the best food ever..Leoda's...yummmm.

28. Re: What are your must dos on Maui?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 02 April 2013, 22:06
LA
Level Contributor
9,716 posts
1 review
Save Reply
29. Re: What are your must dos on Maui?

Reported Deborah for spam / self-promotion.

30. Re: What are your must dos on Maui?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2013, 17:52