We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hawaiian music or entertainment

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
67 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Hawaiian music or entertainment

Which restaurants or places have the best atmosphere at night? I would like to know if most restaurants play Hawaiian music or have free entertainment? I am unsure what to expect or where to go? When I am in Hawaii I want to to embrace it. Please recommend places we could go to at night ( lunch or afternoon) to experience Hawaiian culture or maybe just restaurants that have the aloha spirit that I have been reading about. I am sure we will go to Luau on one of our nights, we are thinking about the old Lahaina Luau. Thank you / maholo.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
67 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Hawaiian music or entertainment

Thanks. I look forward to enjoying all that these places have to offer. Very funny post MauiNOKaOi. :)

12. Re: Hawaiian music or entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 April 2014, 05:17