We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Caterer for 50th Anniversary

tacoma
Level Contributor
71 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Need Caterer for 50th Anniversary

Beginning to plan my in-laws 50th anniversary trip and would like to find a caterer as opposed to trying to take 15 of us to a nice restaurant. We'll be staying at Aina Nalu so I know we can reserve the pavilion. The dinner fare would be more casual and traditional - any recommendations would be appreicated

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
53,655 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Caterer for 50th Anniversary

Here are two with which I've had lots of good experiences:

http://www.cater2umaui.com/welcome/ and

www.maui-catering-cjs.com/catering-services/

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Caterer for 50th Anniversary

If it is very casual these are two things we have done,

Thai Food from Thai Chef located 4 blocks from you condo. We went there the day ahead and they helped

us plan the amounts for 15 of us and then we picked it up and took it home. They are closed Sunday.

Honokowai Okazuya they make large group size servings and we had lemon caper mahi mahi, Korean BBQ chicken, noodles and a few other large aluminum pans of take out. We had this at a wedding for about 150 guests. Yummy. They are closed Sunday

Hope these suggestions help you have a great party the pavillion is a very nice area.

3. Re: Need Caterer for 50th Anniversary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2014, 05:17