We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

california
Level Contributor
807 posts
94 reviews
Save Topic
Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

My husband and I would like to go to Star Noodle for lunch or dinner on weekdays depending on our schedule. We will be in Maui the 1st week of November, staying at Sheraton hotel, and will have a rental car. My husband cannot walk very far distance, what is the best way for us to get to this place, drive or take taxi?

Thank you so much, and any other tips suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

It will be a very short walk into the restaurant. There is a parking lot.......sometimes full and you would be able to easily park on the street. When you are headed west, on the highway, you turn mauka and drive up Keawe Street, keeping to the right. Do not go straight up the newer looking road, but swing right, driving through and industrial are. Star Noodle is at the top of the hill. Enjoy your lunch. It is so delicious! Deb

Kapaa, Hawaii
Destination Expert
for Maui, Hana, Oahu
Level Contributor
45,339 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

PS. driving mauka means toward the mountains!! LOL!!

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

That I'd one of the few Hawaiian words I use automatically......:-)))! I should have said turn right off the highway....lol! Deb

P.S.That was our last meal on Maui last Saturday and it is a good last meal to enjoy before flying home!

Santa Monica, CA
Destination Expert
for Santa Monica
Level Contributor
17,385 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

It gets busy, I'd try for a late lunch (around 2:00), then you won't need dinner!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
478 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

or order ahead for take-out and take it back to your lanai!

california
Level Contributor
807 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

Dear LetGoHawaii,

Thank you for your reply. We will take then our car to go to Star Noodle. I can't wait...less than 2 weeks from now. ALOHA.

Hi Msfuzz, we'll try to remember Mauka..means mountain. Thanks for clarifying what it means.

Hello Plumaria, that's a good recommendation to go for late lunch, then we can skip dinner and just have some pupu's. Just curious, would going in early at 11:00 or 11:30am when they 1st opened also a good time to avoid long wait?

You are all so nice & helpful! Best Regards...

Santa Cruz...
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

youngatheart,

We showed up at 5pm for dinner a couple of weeks ago and had no problem getting in. You will love Star Noodle!

Have fun!

Babs

california
Level Contributor
807 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

Hi Babs,

Thank you for your tip for another good time to visit Star Noodle. We definitely want to avoid 30-45 minute wait to go there as others have commented on their review of Star Noodle. I read so many recommendations as to where to eat while in Maui, and Star Noodle is definitely on our "do not miss" list.

Have a great weekend.

Lena

california
Level Contributor
807 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

Dear Heather.

That's a great idea. We might just do that on our way to Sheraton hotel in Kaanapali from the airport. This will give us two chance to eat or try out more dish offered at Star Noodle.

Thanks a lot!

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
8,395 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is there parking near Star Noodle in Lahaina?

Parking is usually okay there is a tiny parking lot and then street parking.

You can remember Mauka because Moutains and Mauka both have the letter U.

Makai or oceanside both have i's. Those are the two main directions on Maui.