We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to Lanai early November

Newport Beach...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry to Lanai early November

Does the ferry to Lanai sell out on a weekday in early November? Or can I purchase tickets the morning of? Thanks in advance for your advice!

Portland, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Waikoloa
Level Contributor
909 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry to Lanai early November

Here are the terms of the Ferry:

https://ssl.go-lanai.com/terms.asp

Looks like all tickets must be purchased in advance.

Full refund with 24 hour cancellation.

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
936 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry to Lanai early November

We always go in October, however this year we are going in November. I have always bought our tickets online and everytime we go the ferry is booked. If you don't want to be disappointed I would order ahead.

Cheryl

Maui, Hawaii
Level Contributor
219 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferry to Lanai early November

no it very rarely sells out and if it does it would be the 1st and last boat of the day on fridays or saturdays or sunday but its very very rare. u do not have to buy tix in advance there is a ticket kiosk at the harbor just purchase before you board. I would make a reservation though to reserve your seat on the ferry call this number 800 695 2624. basically call them and tell them you want to make a res for 2, your name, on the xxxxx time boat. u show up and buy your ticket and the kiosk and board the boat. if you decide u dont want to go on the boat or miss it you dont lose any money b/c you were going to purchase it at the kiosk.

4. Re: Ferry to Lanai early November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2014, 05:21