Well, after much research my family (2 adults, 11 & 13 year old sons) have decided to stay at Kaanapali Alii next March. It looks like such a beautiful resort and the location for my family is second to none.
This resort seems priced quite high (for us anyways) and I hope to get what I pay for. Therefore, I have a few questions for anyone who has been there:
1) Do they usually accomodate requests? For example, I want to book ocean view so I can see whales if they happen to pass. I worry that we might book ocean view and be set back to far from the ocean to see anything. What can I request to hopefully get us a room closer to the front?
2) Are there alot of outdated rooms? I don't need spectacular but would prefer a room that has some updating to it and feels clean (not musty or rusty).
3) What level of room should I request so we have a view of the ocean and don't get blocked by the palm trees (although looking through palm trees is actually kinda nice).
4) Do all the condos have sofa beds in the living room?
5) Do all the one bedroom condos have a den?
6) Where is the best deal for this resort? VRBO doesn't seem to have any listings for when we are going (march 24-apr 4).
Sorry, I know these may seem like silly questions but I am finding different answers so I thought I would ask those that have been there. Any info would be appreciated. Just worried I am making a mistake.