We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bakeries in and around Lahaina

Which Lahaina hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kalamazoo michigan
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
Bakeries in and around Lahaina

We are currently in Maui (The Whaler) and are loving every second of it!! I have read about all of the yummy bakeries that are on the island but failed to note what they were. Can anyone name a few so we can pack a few more pounds on before we head back to Michigan?

Mahalo

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
32 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bakeries in and around Lahaina

We stayed in Lahaina last October and found Leoda's Kitchen and Pie Shop. It is open from 10am-8pm and sells delicious pies, burgers, sandwiches and cakes. It is at 820 Olowalu Village Road Honoapi'ilani Highway (on the main road as you head out of Lahaina towards South Maui). You can eat in or take away. We called in on our way to the Road to Hana and bought sandwiches and sweet pies to take with us. They sell great thermo bags which we now use every day to take our lunch to work. I wish we had bought more!

Plover, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
538 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bakeries in and around Lahaina

Try "The Bakery" it is on 991D Limahana Pl turn on Hinau St off of the main Hwy to the east. You must try the Raspberry donut with custard.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
528 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bakeries in and around Lahaina

I second Leodas! Try the chocolate cream pie :) It is delicious.

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
49,829 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bakeries in and around Lahaina

The Bakery...............yum. Closed on Sundays though. Also Stillwell's, over in Wailuku, if you get that way. They are also closed on Sundays though.

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bakeries in and around Lahaina

I'd put Stilwell's over The Bakery for old fashioned sweet treats. Leoda's is good, but overpriced

Maui
Destination Expert
for Ka'anapali, Haleakala National Park, Maui
Level Contributor
49,829 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bakeries in and around Lahaina

I agree, Rex. But the croissants at The Bakery are sooooo good.

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bakeries in and around Lahaina

I guess I didn't finish. Sandwiches and the bread/croissants from The Bakery are first class, they just don't do sweet treats as good imo

Alaska
Level Contributor
10,624 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bakeries in and around Lahaina

My two favorites are Stillwells for the chocolate cream horns, lilikoi cheesecake and dessert type treats. They are amazing and I love their friendliness and huge dessert case! Then Four Sisters in Wailuku is also delicious for their cheese rolls, malasadas and cinnamon rolls! They are in a little yellow house on Vineyard Street, take a left off Main Street (if heading toward Kahului) onto Market Street and right onto Vineyard. I have never been to the Bakery so I guess I have a new place to check this March! Yummy! Deb

Angleton, Texas
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bakeries in and around Lahaina

Oh yeh, 4 Sisters and the butter rolls. We've gotten them hot out of the oven at times and devoured half a dozen before we could get the car started.

kalamazoo michigan
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Bakeries in and around Lahaina

Thanks everyone! We plan to do a bakery run

tomorrow.

Mahalo :-)